Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Voila

Yes! Yes!! YES!!!! I just found my favorite screen capture tool!!! Voila, has to be the most robust screen capture tool out there. It reminded me a lot of Little Snapper but w/ a lot more features. Think of it as Apple's Screen Capture meets Skitch meets LS on steroids.

Voila can do everything any screen capture tool can do and then some. Some of the great features are: timed captures, adjustable capture windows (circle, square, oval, free-hand), effects, drawing, text, word bubbles, stamps, etc.

Below is a picture of the editing screen after you take a screen capture...



After adding some text, a stamp, and a blur border I was able to create the pic below...



Download a free 30 day trial period ($39.95 full version) by clicking here.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!