Thursday, May 23, 2013

LaunchpadEDU

LaunchpadEDU is an educational portal for Launchpad iOS apps.  This portal focuses on the use of the excellent digital storytelling app, Toontastic.  Toontastic is easily one of the best iOS apps I've seen for digital storytelling because of how easy it is to use and the excellent features it allows students to use.  LaunchpadEDU is a site that has a wide variety of resources for educators looking to integrate Toontastic into their classroom, such as: worksheets, printables, and lesson plans based on grade level.

I highly recommend checking out LaunchpadEDU by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Digital Storytelling click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Digital Storytelling click here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these resources! Digital storytelling will be a vital resource in any 21st century classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!