Thursday, June 6, 2013

PlayScience I

PlayScience I is an excellent iPad app for El Ed studying Science.  This app covers the complete Grade 1 curriculum through interactive animations and exercises.  PlayScience covers different topics such as: Plants, Animals, Our Earth, Weather and Sky, Matter, and Energy and Motion.  This is a great way for teachers to engage students and "flip" their classroom through a variety of activities such as: crosswords, word association, multiple choice, T/F, and more.  Finally, there is a high replay value as students earn "play money" by completing activities and buy fish, toys, or plants for their aquarium.

I highly recommend checking out PlayScience I by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Educational iOS Apps click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Educational iOS Apps click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!