Monday, December 16, 2013

Stick Around

Stick Around is the highly anticipated iPad app from Tony Vincent that I just had the pleasure of trying out.  This is an excellent app for teachers to create puzzles, diagrams, quizzes, annotating, and more.  SA interface is perfect for education as it allows educators/students to choose from projects or puzzles and then label objects.  These game be used for a wide variety of educational topics such as: labeling parts of a plant, water cycle, cell, etc etc.  Also, users can create them from scratch by drawing or uploading their own picture.  Best of all a person can add audio recordings which can be
used by students to create digital notes or by teachers for Guided Learning.

I highly recommend checking out Stick Around by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Educational iOS Apps click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Educational iOS Apps click here.

1 comment:

  1. Just worked on a tutorial video for it over here: e http://wp.me/p3IM4g-1I

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!